Monday, December 19, 2011

Lawyer Paul Mwangi the new Miguna for the PM?!!!


I say the new Miguna because I don’t know what the post is; it keeps changing; from political adviser (Tony Gachoka) to adviser on coalition matters (Miguna Miguna) to now legal adviser (Paul Mwangi)

I guess you must have heard by now, that Paul Mwangi has taken the place of defunct Miguna Miguna. One, smart move by Odinga; two, timely. I mean, coming at this time when tribalism is at its peak in Kenya.

I remember Tony Gachoka,(quite an un ceremonial exit) then Miguna, (both dramatic and un ceremonial) and now Mwangi. I am almost sure this isn’t gonna end well for you; but enjoy while it still last.

Smart move. Taking someone so familiar in the eyes of the public (at least we have heard him speak and we know what he stands for) and also known not to be a sycophant
Gotta credit Odinga for always being ahead of the pack, constantly!! I mean, the guy knows how to stay on news (both heka heka and Sunday live-politics)the guy also knows how to stay relevant. (changing with the times)

I must admit that even if this move is pretence, you gotta be brave to pull this off, firing one of “your own” and replacing with one of the opposite “whatever”

I wonder what will happen to Mwangi on Citizen TV. I guess he will have to leave the show coz he is now officially a lap dog.

Anyway, no worries, as it has been said, “siasa za peni mbili za ja mtaa”

No comments:

Post a Comment