Thursday, January 05, 2012

Miguna Ja Nyando!!!!!




I can never wish for this Miguna drama to end.!!
"i am a non believer"
Miguna is somebody who has made a name in this country…”
Oh janyando…”
Yes”
I am going to Minnesota can you come with me?”
Then I leave my office and book a flight and go there. Then I find that Raila does not even have a speech…”
Hahahahahaha”
Miguna is sitting pretty…”
I am a proud man, I am proud to be proud”
Arrogant how? Miguna is loud, that is what God gave me, is that bad?”
What I wanted him to do is announce himself that I am exonerated. That’s all.”
I work hard, ask Raila. He only knew me through my articles, ask Raila”
I worked for Raila up to the elections for free. Is that somebody you kick in the teeth?”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

he most hilarious interview I have ever heard!

Miguna Miguna, AKA, M squared, AKA, Double M, AKA, Ja Nyando..!!!!

Caroli Omondi on the other hand claims that Migush is an arrogant man who has had three of his drivers redeployed and secretary admitted for depression!! That no one can practically work with him. He describes the man as a bully.

On this subject of Miguna, Jamtaa wishes not to take a stand, but jamtaa can exclusively reveal that Miguna has nothing new to say. But after realizing that if he takes his old job back he will be rendered useless and that no politician in Kenya can employ him now, all he can do is seek publicity and gather a few sympathizers, and that he just wants his book to sell.

Anyway, these are just but siasa za peni mbili!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment