Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Nancy Baraza is a disgrace!!


 

I won’t sugar coat anything for you madam, coz you deserve it. You are a disgrace to your fellow women who have fought so hard to find a place in the society and in leadership positions. In fact, you have taken women one decade behind by your actions.

And it so happened that the person you allegedly wanted to shoot, or should I say kill, is a woman. If it were a man, maybe things could have worked in your favor. You could claim harassment or assault, whatever you law geeks call it. But since it was a woman, you have chosen to “apologize” 

NOBODY NEEDS YOUR APOLOGY!

I am a man but I am so mad at you and trust me, sane women are madder! How can you be so arrogant and irresponsible? Even ignorant of the law which you claim to defend.

Ati your personal security! Is your security more important than the rest of the people who were at village market? What if everyone went brandishing their guns and not being subjected to inspection like you did? Would there even be security?

Then you claim that you are a public figure and that everyone should recognize you! Don’t force yourself to be a celeb. So what if she recognizes you, she should not inspect you? I could NKT you for the rest of these pages but I choose to do it in more polite words.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT MISS Baraza, an apology is just but to add salt to the wound. 

This woman, Moraa, should file very serious charges and let you taste the dock.

I now know how impunity starts. It begins with people in power not respecting the law itself which they claim to guard. 

Are you the same Baraza that was subjected to all that vetting when you were looking for this job?

Actually, I would say you did not deserve this job but thanks to the stupid 2/3rds gender thing! So they decided to pick the next available woman to fill the position in the spirit of the new constitution. (NKT!! to that)

I have not yet heard any woman “tetearing” you because they can see how stupid what you did is.

I hate being personal but if I were, I could have asked you why you are not married. Maybe I could be wrong to suggest that marriage adds emotional stability in a person. But I don’t want to go that way..

Wacha uduuu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment